Let’s make your photo session like a feast which is needed to be prepared for. For you photo session is a special day, the result of which should be a memory for all your life and these photos will decorate the walls of your house. For me photo session is what I derive pleasure and positive emotions charge from. It inspires me. So let’s do it perfect together. I’ll always consult you with the style of photo shoot and give you a necessary advice. Please don’t hesitate to ask me about anything. There are several recommendations which I advise you to listen to while preparing.
1. Make up. I strongly recommend to do a professional make up for a photo session. It will help you to feel more comfortable, will elate you and you’ll definitely like yourself on the photos.
2. Clothing. Please try to avoid bright colors. Or if it’s for e.g. red shirt let’s do it like family look for all the participants of the session. Still white color would be better:) Choose the cloth which is comfortable for you. It’s better to have everyday shirt with shorts than elegant uncomfortable dress which doesn’t let you relax. It’s better to be barefoot than on the heels which you wish to get rid of faster. I’m really not against evening dresses and suits with bow-ties as it is a perfect match for a love story shots. The main thing is that you need to feel comfortable. Also it’s good to have several outfits. We’ll definitely discuss all your clothing variants. Please email me photos so I can prepare in advance too.
3. Flowers. I love flowers on the photos. The bouquet of tender peonies will beautify your pictures and mood. You can choose the bouquet yourself or rely on me with it. I’ll choose the best variant depending on style and color spectrum of your photo session.
4. The time of photo session. While planning the date and time of your photo shoot please avoid midday time especially at the summer period. The better is to start at 6-7 p.m. This is due to lighting – one of the most important thing of the good snapshot.
5. The last but not the least is your good mood. I’m shooting emotions, everything other is just an auxiliary factors that help to make your photo session a special event.